Bob's Red Mill Adzuki Beans, 28 oz
- One, 28 oz. bag (1.75 lbs.)
- Vegan; Vegetarian; High in Fiber; Kosher Pareve
- Excellent source of fiber, potassium, folate, and magnesium; Good source of iron and phosphorus
- 11g of protein per serving
- Cooks in one hour - no need to soak
Bob's Red Mill Premium Quality Adzuki Beans are a small, dried, russet-colored bean with a strong, nutty, sweet flavor. Adzuki beans are used to make "red sweet bean paste" and are also very popular for sprouting and just snacking on! Adzuki beans are a good source of fiber, protein and iron!
We Also Recommend